Suitable for managers, sales people, customer service representatives, government employees, negotiators, and all those who want to improve the quality of their communication and relationships, this 2-day workshop will help you master the art of dealing with difficult people.
Dealing With Difficult People | 2 Days | $895 + HST
In this two-day seminar, you will learn and practice skills that will help you deal with difficult people, effectively and painlessly, in all areas of your life. You will learn:
- how to prepare for a difficult conversation
- how to disagree without escalating the conflict
- how to successfully negotiate
- how to be more assertive and in control
- how to confront unacceptable behaviour
- how to calculate the cost of bad behaviour in your workplace
- ways to safely confront powerful emotions such as fear, anger and guilt
- when to walk away from a difficult situation
- how to ensure you've done all you can when turning away from a bad situation
- and much more...
This fun, informative workshop is enriched by discussions, hands-on exercises, role plays, and group problem-solving. The lessons learned in this workshop will have far-reaching benefits to enrich your relationships and increase your personal effectiveness while reducing stress and uncertainty.